Friday, September 18, 2009

For the Record

I think it goes without saying that my mission to lose 10 pounds is out the window. I did manage to lose 4.5, which put me at a decent starting point for this pregnancy, so I don't feel too badly about it. I would like to think that I will stay under the 20# mark with this pregnancy, but considering that I am absolutely ravenous no more than two hours after my last meal and that I can't stop thinking about cherry and key-lime pie (I hate you, televised Pillsbury Bake-Off), I should probably be realistic. At this point, who cares. It comes off. I think it's time I shake the paranoia that it won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...