Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Is Anybody Out There?

I almost cannot believe that it has been nearly seven months since I've posted anything.  Anything.  It's like six months of our lives, completed erased. Undocumented.  Did they even happen?!  (I kid.  Of course they did.  And a lot happened in them.)

In short:

1.) Adam got a new job.
2.) I got promoted.
3.) Leo turned five and started kindergarten.
4.) Annie turned two and is (almost) potty trained.
5.) Little Hatch turned four and started pre-school.
6.) We got a new dog.
7.) We got a new car.
8.) And then another new car because the one above was a lemon.
9.) We lost a lot of money. See above.
10.) We went on a few trips.
11.) We still love hard.
12.) And life is still good.
13.) And I've missed you, blog.

I'm back.



3 comments:

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...