Monday, March 1, 2010

30 Week Appointment

Who got an ultrasound scheduled today? I did, and I didn't even have to ask for it. Boo-yah!

Aside from that, everything looks great. The baby's heart sounded good (I asked this time if it sounded normal). I'm 30 weeks...10 more to go. My ultrasound is on the 15th (Ides of March what?). Adam will be out of town, so I'll be going by myself, but it might be nice to have that little moment alone. I feel like the later ultrasounds take my breath away. I'm happy that I get a chance to have another one. I can't wait.

Weight gain: 18 lbs. (I post that for accountability reasons. If it gets out of control, you'll know because there will no longer be any numbers posted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...