Monday, September 13, 2010

Patrick Walden

Not one to leave one child out, I had to google Patrick's name, too.  Brace yourself.

Here he is:


I am so serious.  This Patrick Walden was apparently a guitarist in a band called "Babyshambles."  I'm sure he's great, but just doesn't look so...nice.

So then I found this Patrick Walden:

A step in the right direction, and probably not far off.  Strange hat?  Check.  Costume apparel?  Double check.

Finally, I came across this.  Who knows who this kid is, or if he's even real.  His picture showed up in the image searches, and while it's not indicative whatsoever of our little Pjew, the meltdown face is vaguely familiar.  (Anyone who has seen Patrick's meltdown face would probably agree.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...