Tuesday, April 6, 2010

35 Week Dr. Appointment

I got to visit my primary OB yesterday, which was a treat. She and her nurse are fabulous. Unfortunately, our schedules aren't really meshing this round and we haven't had too many appointments together. A part of me hopes that she'll deliver this little one, but, then again, if it were her or Dr. P. (who delivered Patrick), I'd be happy as a clam. They're happy, right?

As of yesterday, things are good. The baby looked great on the Non-Stress Test (NST), and the heart rate ranged from 135-170. Lots of movement, and 7 (non-painful and presumably non-productive) contractions measured in 25 minutes. S/he's dropped a little, which I kind of already knew. If I'm walking and get a contraction, the pressure is pretty remarkable. It feels much lower all of a sudden. One month to go, which seems very close and very far away at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...