Sunday, July 25, 2010

4 Month Comparison

As I type this, Patrick is sitting in my lap asking if he can have one of the Jelly Bellies in the computer.  "Please, Mom?  Please?  Mom?  Can I have one?  Can you get it?  Please?  MOM!  Please?!!"  That's what I'll listen to until I close this out. 

We'll likely do a 4-month photo shoot with Leo (assuming Katie is available), but I thought I would post a pic of Leo, now just less than a week shy of three months old, and Patrick at 4 months old (obviously, the one of Patrick is a professional-quality photo.  Leo's pic is a cell phone one for now.)  Close enough.  I honestly can't tell anymore how much they look alike.  If they do look a lot alike, perhaps I don't see it because they have such different little personalities...or perhaps they just don't look that much alike.  Who knows?  Jury is out. 

Leo, 2 months and 3 weeks                                             Patrick, 4 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...