Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer Pics

I don't really have the time to post anything this evening, but I wanted to at least add some of my favorite candid cell pics from the last few months (unfortunately not in the order I wanted them.  It's just not working out tonight.)  Enjoy!

Movie night with my favorite boys 8/10


 Family Date Night 6/10


 Leo, 7.5 weeks old- 7/10


 Patrick was crazy about Leo from the start-5/10


 Leo, 5 weeks old-6/10


 All packed up and heading home from the hospital- 5/2/10


 Adam in the hospital with Leo- 4/30/10


 Our future Bulldog, 8/23/10


 Family vacation- 8/8/10



Same picture, different editing.  8/8/10
Adam at the Sea Pines Marina on Hilton Head Island, SC- 8/10


Leo, 5 weeks old- 5/10


My sister-in-law/personal photographer/one of the best people on the planet (Katie Marsh), 8/10


My two sweet boys, 7/10


What sometime happens when a 2 year-old decides to dress himself- 8/10


Patrick's first attempt at using my cell camera, 7/10


Adam and I pre-nap on our mini Babymoon, 4/10


Patrick's first climb into the crib to visit his sleeping brother, 6/10

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...