Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nothing says "Mom-Slash-Student" like making a cozy work area in the hallway so that your two-year-old can be watched in the bathtub.  Furthermore, the entire reason he was put in the bathtub was because he tends to stay there for at least an hour and I have a case study due at 8am.  In an attempt to keep him quietly occupied, and myself semi-focused, here is where we are today. 

Tomorrow, we have lecture and ATI testing, Thursday lecture, and Friday a dosage calculation exam and simulation.  After that, final next Wednesday, and then it's Christmas Vacation.  Let me rephrase that: it's CHRISTMAS VACATION.  My very last one ever, I'd guess (assuming, of course, that the next semester goes well and that I will have no repeats.) 

Four school days to go.  With my motivation tank on empty, I have a feeling it's going to take a lot to get me there.  So close, so close...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...