Friday, March 18, 2011

I Hate to Complain, But...

I feel terrible.  Just terrible.  Kind of like a mild flu terrible.  I'm hungry, but the thought of food makes me feel sick.  The hunger is making me feel sick.  And if I do eat something, I'm certain to feel sick from it.  Typing the word "sick" makes me want to get up and vomit.  My body hurts from head to knees.  The way I was feeling last night stretched into today.  Ugh.  I don't want to be one of those women who just complain their way through pregnancy because I really do love it.  I know it's short-lived, but I am struggling today.  What makes matters worse is the absence of one key player...Adam.  Instead of toughing through the day until 5:30 when the reinforcements show up, I'm on my own.  Whether or not I feel well, these kids expect me to bring an A game...and I just don't have it in me.  Whew.  Bring on some relief.  I did just make a turkey lettuce wrap, which is sitting decently (though not entirely great) and I have considered just making some hot lemon water since we have no tea.  Water sits well...which is great, considering I'm unbelievably thirsty. 

Oh, baby...please be kind.  Pull back on the excess hormones a little.  Let's live peacefully together.  Deal?

Oh, and to my family who may be reading this (and probably the only ones now that the FB page is down), if you want to show up as reinforcements, that's ok, too.  (I'm kidding...kind of.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...