Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm laughing a little as I type this, but I just have to take a minute to say:

I am not having twins.  (That is, I don't know for sure, but it is almost certain that I am not.)  I think something was said as a joke somewhere along the line that might have been overheard and now it's rumored in a couple different circles that Adam and I are expecting numbers 3 and 4.  In fact, it's starting to make me a little nervous.  I am sorry to disappoint, but that is not likely the case.  We generally add one at a time.  I'll let you know if that changes, but for the time being, we should all assume that I am incubating just one tiny person.  And if the very small percentage wins and I am housing more than one, I need to quickly come up with a bridesmaid's dress alternative for Ariane's wedding in June because that dress I bought before I knew I was pregnant will most certainly not fit.  I have a feeling we'll be getting pretty creative with alterations as it is. :)

PS-Happy Spring
PPS-Happy Birthday to Me.  Birthday brunch pic to be posted tomorrow.  Right now, it's bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...