Thursday, May 19, 2011

My pinning is in two months (give or take a couple of weeks)!  Because of limited ticket issues, and a bizarre set time in the middle of a week day, I sent Adam an email to see if he would make it.  His response made my day, and I even shed a tear (eh...still a little hormonal).  Here it is:

I will be there because you are amazing and I love you and you make sacrifices for your family and you are good with our children and you drink all of our Diet Coke and you have a nice van and you make me laugh and you make a cute nurse and your pinning is on a Friday and I will tell Patrick to cheer loudly and Leo probably won’t know what’s going on and we will celebrate all of your hard work and I will buy you a [nice gift] and Indy is a bad dog and Leo’s 1st birthday party was a success and you are still my honeybee and I need to show you more often that I love you.


I’m tired…

Thank you,


Adam Walden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...