Sunday, May 22, 2011

I wanted to go into work today.  I really did.  I'm not scheduled, but I thought if I went in today, it would free up a day this week and that would have been perfect.  But I didn't go to work today.  I am...sigh...tired.  Truthfully, it's probably for the best.  I wanted to get some laundry done, pick up a few things from the store, and rest up.  So far, I have only half-way completed the rest up part.  I hope there is time for the rest, because...sigh...I don't feel well.  (Do I sound like I'm complaining?  I am.  Well, whining, really.  I really am fine.  Just fine.  I'm just being a baby and Adam--God bless him--is letting me and is busy around the house folding laundry and getting ready to run errands.)

Moving on, you have to see these pictures...my two sweet, though sometimes rotten, little boys.  Thanks to Katie Marsh (http://www.photosbykatiemarsh.shutterfly.com/), we got some great photos of the boys to commemorate their 3rd and 1st birthdays.  Simple and sweet.  My favorite combo.  (Thanks, Katie!)


                                














PS- A giant sigh of relief and congratulations to everyone for surviving the Rapture last night.  Unless, of course, we were all just left behind...in which case...uh-oh.  (To be honest, at 6:02 last night, after mentioning to Adam that it had passed, I thought to myself, "Uh...wait..? Is that not good?"  The kids are still here, though, so we're ok.  Whew.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...