Sunday, July 31, 2011

We did it!  We did!  And though I now have nothing to do with my time (minus prepare for the NCLEX), I still cannot bring myself to clean my room or do the loads of laundry that correspond with said room. 

That being said, I am very proud of us.  Adam, my very handsome husband who had some heartfelt and kind words to say at my graduation dinner, could not have been a more supportive counterpart.  We both cried on pinning day.  From day one, his take on me quitting my job and going back to school was to just do it.  He never questioned it, never wondered if I had it in me; if we could pull it off.  He never doubted.  There is a reason I married this man.  We make a pretty good team. 

I have interviews set up for next week.  Whether or not they work out, one will eventually.  I feel like I'm about to start a new life, or at least a new chapter.  Maybe I need to start a new blog?  (I certainly need to get what I have so far printed and bound for the boys so that I don't have volumes and volumes to do at once.)  Who I am when this blog project started and who I am now seem like two totally different people.  So goes life, I guess.

We don't have too many pictures from graduation, but just a couple.  Note the room my sister booked and set up (complete with a "scrub" cake and little favor baggies of my favorite candies).  This is excellence:

My mom, me, and my sister.  Flanked by my two sources of inspiration:

 I'm not a big fan of this picture, but it's me getting pinned: 

 The cake!

 The table!

 Coco Justin and Patrick

 Again, not the greatest picture, but my very supportive husband and me:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...