Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 29th, 2012

1.) Leo got his first fat lip (hit in the face with a flying swing, per Aunt Leeney's report.)  Sad that he got hurt, yes, but oh-so-smitten with how super-tough he looks.



2.)  Patrick swears, on video, that he will stop sucking his thumb.  Again.




3.)  Hatch...well, Hatch is just his smiley, happy self in his new octopus jammies (which I can't bear to take him out of because a.) I am too tired and still in jammies myself, and b.) he's adorable.)



4.) Adam started day #2 of his new job (same company, new job.)  He will be traveling a lot, meaning I'll be single-parenting it at least two nights a week, but I kind of have this down now.  And the company car isn't a bad touch.  And the extra income will come in handy when we have three kids to put through private schooling.  Good work, honeybee.







It's an ordinary day.  Just a regular, quiet, giggly, lots-of-diapers, laid-back, no television, peaceful, dinner-on-the-table-by-5pm kind of day.  Proof that not every day is mad chaos around here.  Some days are just simple.  And lovely. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...