Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm William Walden. I am ten months old today. To date, I:

- Have five teeth
- Still nurse like a champ
- Think my brothers are the funniest people I have ever met
- Love people, especially people who laugh and smile
- Look ridiculously cute in yoga pants
- Have taken a step or two, but am just not quite ready to walk on my own
- Love food. All food. Except bananas.
- Wrinkle my nose and hyperventilate when I get really excited
- Have tiny feet and tiny hands and am still what Mom calls "petite"
- Cry giant crocodile tears when my feelings get hurt
- And have sunshine in my veins, moonbeams in my heart, rainbows on my mind, and music in my voice. I am a life-lover. I am joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...