Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My sister got married this past weekend.  It was a perfect (with just a few minor, minor glitches) event.  It was joyous.  It was tearful.  It was roudy.  It was so, so, so much fun.  I feel like I should go on to write way more about this event, as it was one so dear to me, but if I did, I wouldn't stop.  I don't know where to begin and I wouldn't know where to end.  I am so happy for my sister and for Justin.  I was so happy to be a part of their big day.  Not since my own wedding have I been so excited to celebrate a set of nuptials.  My sister (who I obviously adore) waited a long time for this, and, as it turned out, it was worth it.  Our family feels a little more complete now.  Here are a few pics from the photo booth. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...