Wednesday, February 11, 2015

One-Liners

My days aren't long enough. Sometimes, there aren't enough in a week. Sometimes (like this week), there are too many. And yet, I barely find myself at a place where I can sit quietly and write down how things are going. For that, I am sorry. Sorry for anyone who reads this and sorry to my future self for letting good memories slip by without proper documentation, perhaps to be lost in the vast abyss where memories go. Sigh. Dramatics, all because I can't seem to focus my thoughts. 

But there is an upside to this. Because I can't find one large block of time terribly often, I know for sure I can find several small blocks. I know I can. And that means that I'm going to try something new, something to keep the juices flowing. 

One line a day. Just one. A memory, a quote, something to jot down and remember later, something to remind me to take a few more minutes from time to time and elaborate. Perhaps something quick for you to read, if you are into that sort of thing. 

And your line for today?

Let's start tomorrow. 

P.S.- Happy New Year!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...