Sunday, January 10, 2010

23 Weeks

Baby and I are now 23 weeks into this pregnancy, and things seem to be going well. The baby moves constantly and is already waking me up at night. I can see the little pokes and jabs from just looking at my belly, and Adam and Patrick can feel them pretty easily. As I always seem about two weeks behind, here is a pic from Christmas, at 21 weeks. Not the greatest picture, I realize, but it will have to suffice. It'll work for tracking purposes, anyway.
The baby now likely weighs in at over a pound and is just about 12 inches long. It's roughly the size of a small baby doll. From looking at pictures, it seems as though the baby now looks like a miniature newborn...a skinny one.

I'm becoming increasingly curious who I am growing. Names are still of issue, though we've agreed it's definitely best to not discuss them at length until the baby is born. We're having a much easier time with the boy names than we are with the girl names, which leads me believe Patrick may be getting a brother?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...