Sunday, March 14, 2010

Orlando, Day #1

It's Day 1 of Adam's Orlando trip and things are going smoothly thus far. Despite being under the weather still (I'm very much over that part), and Patrick getting a little upset this morning to find out that Daddy wasn't here, we are doing fabulously. Patrick's down for his nap, we're trying out a no-diaper day, minus any outings and naps. We had one successful trip to the bathroom, rewarded with some "lippies," or lip gloss. Adam might have something to say about that, but whatever works, right?

On today's agenda: looking for curtains for the nursery again. I found some that I love, but that are a little pricey, so I'm on a mission to find something else that will work. After that, it's church and then dinner with the Hatcher family at the Rusty Bucket. Here's to a great Sunday, or a good Sunday, rather. There is a little empty spot where Adam should be, but we're going to make it. We can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...