Thursday, May 27, 2010

May

I can't believe how quickly this month has gone. I love May, and it's almost over. We've had such a great kick-off to the summer, though, so I'm looking forward to a good one, despite already being at the end of this month. Here are some pics and highlights from this month:

Mother's Day with the Walden/Marsh families:






ASC Winery trip:





The Rookie Run (our team finished dead last...next year might be better):







This weekend brings us Miss Nina's 2nd birthday party, too! Hooray for May...and a bittersweet hooray for Sweet Baby Leo being a month old on the 30th. I wish I could just keep him this little, but it doesn't look to be working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...