Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Patrick J.E. is 2-and-a-Half

The World's Greatest SuperheroesImage via Wikipedia
As of August 6th, our sweet and tiny Patrick (I know, I know...) turned 2.5.  On this very special occassion, we sang half of the Happy Birthday song and he ate half of a cupcake.  I very reluctantly ate the other half. 

Here are Pjew's favorite things, to date:


1. Buzz Lightyear (takes the cake)
2. Spiderman
3. Captain America
4. Really, any Superheroes, but only the "good guys." 
5. Daddy
6. Owls
7.The Itsy Bitsy Spider"
8. My iPhone
9. Baby Leo (Or Leo-be-o-rio-ee-eee-eee-bee-bee!!)
10. Car Washes
11. "Can I talk to you a minute?"

And, because we can't leave Leo out, here are his favorite things at 3.5 months old:

1. Mommy
2. Daddy
3. Patrick
4 Having someone blow in his face
5 Standing
6 Smiling and being smiled at
7 Light bumps on his head (thank Patrick for this one. Leo likes head-butts and Patrick likes to give them.)
8 His Moses Basket (for which he is far too big, but hates being without. A lot.)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...