Wednesday, August 18, 2010

P90X-Day 2

My confidence is up a little after the second day of P90X.  Though I woke up sore and stiff this morning (I swear my joints creaked when I got out of bed), I feel pretty good.  The first day of Core Synergistics was terrible.  In general, I have weak "core" strength.  Three months post-baby, I have almost no core strength.  Day 2 brought Cardio, which was good!  I like cardio!  (No, I don't. I just like it more than most other workouts.)  I've found that my upper body strength is embarassingly weak and my lower body strength is not-too-shabby.  Hopefully, by the end of this, it'll all be more equal.  88 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...