Saturday, December 11, 2010

Damn You, AutoCorrect

I am supposed to be online Christmas shopping right now.  Sadly, I cannot focus.  What is not sad is that I just found the funniest website I have ever seen in my entire life.  My throat hurts from laughing.  I have tears running down my face.  Adam is so annoyed at my constant laughter, I really think he's considering going to his man cave just so he can hear the TV.

If you're not familiar with the iPhone, it has what is called "autocorrect."  When you send a text, it notoriously changes the words to something you didn't mean if it recognizes what is usually a typo as an attempt to type something else.  (I hope that made sense.)  In short, it changes your words to something you did not actually type.  I've sent a few of these, but not quite this funny.  I've put a few of them on here for your reading pleasure.  I hope you enjoy as much as I did.  (NOTE:  Green text is all from the person whose phone it belongs to.  Gray text is from the person to whom the message was sent.)  These are all courtesy of http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/:


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...