Friday, July 13, 2012

See what happens when I get the Blogger app? More frequent posts, although not at all lengthy. Things I might normally post on Facebook and then immediately regret (because, as you know, I have mixed emotions about sharing personal information), I post on here instead. Still public, yes, just not as accessible. As I am heading off to watch a late-night movie in bed with Adam, I have only this to say: Adam Walden is the most selfless, supportive, and overall excellent man I have ever met. If the whole world were to try and beat me down, it would be alright as long as I he still crawled in bed next to me at night. This, my friends, is the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...