Monday, January 27, 2014

Annie is 5 Months!

This will be short, as I'm typing on the iPad and there are few things I hate more, but here is a snapshot (literal and figurative) of my sweet Annie at five months:

1.) Sleeps 12-13 hour stretches at night in her crib.
2.) Gives great big open-mouthed kisses.
3.) Loves to be talked to and mimics expressions.
4.) Smiles and giggles constantly.
5.) Is still only breast-fed but eats like a boss.
6.) Whimpers when I leave her field of vision.
7.) Has mostly given up her paci.
8.) Can roll from front-to-back.
9.) Loves snuggles.
10.) Is very aware of her surroundings.
11.) Has the corner of one tiny tooth just barely visible.
12.) Sleeps in her pearls. (She's classy.)

In short, she's just about the best girl in this house. 

Annemarie Colleen, 01.27.14:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...