Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And I was right!

My suspicions grew stronger and stronger last night. This morning, I got up, peed on a stick, and (SURPRISE!), found out I was pregnant. I haven't breathed a word yet. In fact, I am just saving this as a draft until I do. I just had to document when I found out. I'll take a test again in a couple of days...just for reassurance.



Adam and I were already planning a date night for Friday. I'm trying to come up with ideas for how to tell him the good news. (I blurted the news when I was pregnant with Patrick and I'd like to be able to do something special for Adam this time around.)



I'm going to have another baby and I couldn't be more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...