Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Catherine Walden, RN?

Today, I became a nursing student. True, I haven't started any program requirements (not including any pre-req's or co-req's), but today I paid my dues, literally, and registered the next 18 months of my life away. At the end of this journey, I hope to have found one of the last pieces to this life of ours. As I sat in the auditorium today, I felt as though I already had. I think there is a reason that things work out how they do when they do, it's the only way to explain how my entire life has panned out so far. I'm beyond excited and terrified for what's to come. More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...