Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One More Thing...

To update on the pregnancy front, things are going fine. The nausea has subsided, but has been replaced by infrequent bouts of vomiting. In fact, the night of our anniversary dinner was commenced by the reappearance of a delicious Peterson's meal. The weird thing is that I feel fine...sometimes, things just don't sit well.

As of today, I'm 17 weeks and a few days. I feel the baby kick fairly regularily, though not constantly. He/she is definitely more noticeable at night, but that could be because I'm not as active and can feel a little more. It doesn't matter; it's such a pleasant feeling at this point. It's comforting to know that there's an active little person in here.

Here is a cross-section of a baby at 17 weeks. (Actual photos will come eventually.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...