Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4th

I love February. Good things for our family have happened in February. That's pretty sappy, isn't it? It doesn't matter...we are sappy. Here are Adam's and my email exchanges from today, an anniversary of sorts:

Adam-
Four years ago today, you asked me to be your wife. Even on our worst days, I have never regretted saying yes. I love you, honey. Love.



Dear Catie,

I still cannot believe you said yes. I am lazy and smelly… What were you thinking?!! But one thing is true and will never change – I love you! We have incredible days that I don’t want to end... and we have rough days that will never end. Regardless of my occasional bad attitude, I hope you know how much I enjoy being with you. Love.


Oh, love, love, love. February makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, and I don't care too much that it's sappy. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...