Saturday, February 20, 2010

Supermom

Who is Supermom today? I am Supermom today. Seriously...let me gloat just for a second. While Adam, my dad, and Patrick played with tractors and horses today at my dad's friend's house, I was stuck at home...for hours...by myself. In the amount of time they were gone, I managed to complete my annotated bibliography due for tomorrow, my drug cards due for next week, and about half of the drug dosage calculation problems that I wanted to accomplish. I also managed to run 30 miles on my elliptical and refresh my memory on effective antiprotozoal medications. I feel pretty good about myself tonight. So what if I never took a shower, brushed my teeth, or got out of my pajamas? Or if I ate only cereal and sugar-free pudding? We get to do it all again tomorrow, except I'll probably perform some basic hygeine before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...