Thursday, January 20, 2011

I just realized that there is a way to see page views and audience. (By country, that is.  Relax, it doesn't give me your IP address or city.  That's for you, little stalker.  Yes, I know about you.  You can take a breath now.)

Anyway, I realized that I have a decent number of international hits.  International!  I am kind of excited, only because I kind of figured that it was just my family and a few friends who read this.  As it turns out, maybe I do actually have an "audience."  Who knew?  On that note, hello Japan, Canada, Mexico, Austria, Belgium, the UK, Netherlands, and Norway.  HELLO!!!

PS- I am blatantly procrastinating my psych nursing review tonight.  Blatantly.

1 comment:

  1. Catie,
    I love to read your blog when I am nursing Cam! Can I be moved up to stalker status? :)

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...