Friday, April 8, 2011

Can You Help?

Dear Friends,

Since I'm not on Facebook these days and I am running into a brick wall trying to find my own resources, I thought I would reach out on the blog.  While this is definitely a much smaller audience, it is also a target one, which is what I need!

As we're getting closer to the summer and to me working again (Sha. Bang.) , Adam and I have decided that it's time to seek outside childcare for one or both of the boys.  We have relied on our families so much (and they have been wonderful), but we've reached the point where we're starting to feel like burdens.  Also, our very busy and sociable Patrick needs an outlet and a change of pace.  Sooooooo...

With it being summer, most childcare places, which have come highly recommended by friends or family members, close until August.  Others may or may not have openings.  So, if anyone reading this knows of any reputable childcare for one or two kids (aged 3 and 1) up to two days a week starting May 9th, please let me know!  We're really in search of either a part-time summer camp for Patrick, an in-home care for them both, or Mother's-Day-Out church program.  Also, a responsible college student or stay-at-home mom who wants to earn a little extra over the summer would be great!  I would much rather get a referral from someone than search blindly.  We're pretty easy going and the kids are good kids.  Promise.  (Leo may need a little warming up, but we could arrange that.  No worries.)

I can be contacted by using the email link in my profile (or by my cell, if you happen to have that.)

Thanks in advance!

Love,
Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...