Friday, April 22, 2011

We've Got Names!

We did it!  And super-early!  We have names...two boy names and two girl names (both completely different...even four separate middle names).  Now, for the nay-sayers who think we'll likely change our minds again several times over in the next 5.5 months...chances are, we won't.  At least not by too much.  The names we've chosen are ones that have been on our lists for years, and truly, the ones to which we keep coming back.  So I'm closing this book.  Maybe we'll re-assess once the baby gets here if he or she comes out looking completely different than we expected (as was partly the case with our Patrick), but, for the most part, I think we're good. 

I know it's not very nice to say we have names and then not tell, but we learned our lesson about that.  I'll give you a hint: 

Initials:
A.W.
N.W.
&
M.W.
H.W.

See what you can do with that.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...