Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summer Bucket List

Here is the Bucket List I have composed for the boys this summer.  As we are already half-way through July, I kind of need to get moving on this. 

1.) Visit Mulberry Fields (Zionsville).
2.) Take a day trip to Cataract Falls.
3.) Take the boys for lunch and ice cream at Zaharakos.
4.) Visit a beach at Indiana Dunes.
5.) Go to an Indians game.
6.) Go to the State Fair.
7.) Road trip to my hometown. (I had to throw this in there because we have this planned out already.  It seems logical to add it to the list since it is, in fact, reasonable this summer.)
8.) Set up the outdoor "theater" for a movie and popcorn night.

So far, we have only three checked off our list.  It's time to get serious. I'll try to photo document what I can.  Try, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...