Friday, June 27, 2014

10 Months

Annemarie Colleen is ten months old as of yesterday.  And she's wonderful.  

I had a feeling my sweet girl wasn't feeling quite herself when I trekked off to work yesterday.  When I got home: 103.9 temp and a very sad baby.

But she'll be fine in a few days and, even sick, that girl is something fabulous.

At ten months, Annie:

1.) coasts around furniture with relative ease
2.) climbs up and over nearly everything
3.) giggles constantly and is super-ticklish
4.) adores her father
6.) still hates to be snuggled to sleep
7.) still wears her pearls every single day...even at the pool 
8.) has a dark, shiny, beautiful little pixie
9.) loves her headbands and hair bows
10.) does not care for shoes
11.) loves blueberries
12.) and bananas
13.) and peas, carrots, corn, rice, graham crackers...well, food. Girl can eat.
14.) makes an Olympic sport of nursing
15.) is warm and affectionate and the nicest little fancy-pants I have ever met.

Ugh, that girl.  She's fabulous. She even makes a virus look good.

Glitter in her veins, that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...