Tuesday, July 1, 2014

6 Things

(As I have been taken with lists lately, I'm compiling a few short one to share on here over the next several days.)


6 Things at Which I Am Very Bad

1.) Matching socks. I hate it. Gave up several years ago. 

2.) Shaving my knees. They are either riddled with 1/4 inch long hairs or bloody. There is no in-between.

3.) Saying no to fruity candy. I just can't do it. I am salivating just typing about it.

4.) Sports. All of them.

5.) Cleaning the microwave. My mom does it for me sometimes. I'm 34.

6.) Letting it go. (Try not to start singing here.) By "it," I mean anything. I can beat a dead horse. I'll add that to the "Things at Which I'm Very Good" list. Adam can vouch for me here. 











1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking the other day how am still so bad at shaving my knees! Haha, glad I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...