Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What a day today. It's gray and rainy, but warm and breezy. It's the kind of day I'd really like if was at home, curled up with chili, a movie, and a cock-a-tail. Adam and I used to have those kinds of days. Now, it's more like Baby Einstein, some macaroni, and whole milk. Still, it's a good day to be at home.



Things have been insane at our house lately. Patrick had a great 1st birthday party. My parents really deserve most of the credit for pulling it off for us. They were kind enough to host it at their house and make the food. With me being sick, I don't think we could have managed to do it on our own. It was a good time, though. Patrick couldn't have cared less about his cake, but he loved all of his presents and the attention he got from everyone. He is one loved little boy. Spoiled rotten, of course, but loved nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...