Friday, September 17, 2010

On a different note:

I forgot to add, on a very positive note, that Sweet Leo (will that nickname ever tire?) went for his 4 month well baby visit yesterday.  To be fair, he is actually 4.5 months old.  However, our little brut tipped the scales at 18 pounds and is 27.5 inches long, making him in the 96th and 97th percentiles, respectively.  Adam is holding his breath that Leo has inherited a bit of the abundance of height that comes from my mother's side of the family.  Patrick started out pretty tall, too, but is now in the 60th percentile, at least as of several months ago.  Either way, he's a pretty big kid.  Abnormally strong (he can do a sit-up--I can barely do a sit-up), smiley, cute-as-all-get-out, quiet, happy, and a good sleeper.  I'll keep him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...