Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to Adam!

Tomorrow marks Adam's 32nd birthday, and while I know I am posting this a day early, I have a LONG day of clinical tomorrow and am not sure I'll be able to get to it. 

That being said:

Adam, I wanted to take the time to publicly tell the world how very proud I am to be your wife; how lucky I am that you found me, that you loved me, and that you picked me (not once, but twice!)  You are a grand man, in morals and in strength, in sensitivity and in humor.  Thank you for being my best friend, my support system, my shoulder to cry on, and my dream maker.  To me and to your boys, you are magic. Thank you for making me laugh, even when I don't want to.  Thank you for being the best dancer I have ever known (or at least, thank you for thinking that you are.)  Thank you for your endless supply of the best Saturday breakfasts in the world, even if every one of them is scrambled eggs.  Thank you for always putting the coffee on for me.  Thank you for sharing my goals. Thank you for our children.  Thank you for our life. 

There is not another single person who could make me as happy as you do.  Happy birthday, Honeybees. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

October, 2019 Nearly seven weeks ago, my dad died.  Writing that seems as surreal as the actual experience.  And yet, here I sit, fatherless...